CBD Dosage Guide and Calculator
If you have been looking for a convenient and easy way to calculate the CBD dosage for you or your pet, then we have a CBD dosage calculator that’s perfect for you. It’s simple, effective, and easy to use, regardless of how inexperienced you are with CBD dosages.
When you first start using CBD, it can be quite daunting. Trying to estimate how much CBD you should be taking can be frustrating and confusing. There are hundreds of different CBD products available on the market. Despite what you may think, not all of them are available in the same strength or recommended dosage.
If you have been searching for an accurate and convenient CBD dosage calculator, then keep reading! We’ll explain how to use the CBDGamma CBD dosage calculator.
This CBD dosage calculator is a simple and effective way to calculate how much CBD you should be taking. You can even use the CBD dosage calculator for calculating how much CBD you should be giving your pets.
How To Use The CBDGamma CBD Dosage Calculator
To calculate your recommended CBD dosage, we utilize the type of CBD product you’re using, the strength of the CBD you’re taking, and your weight. It’s a simple and accurate way to estimate how much CBD you should be taking.
- ou start off using the CBD dosage calculator by entering whether the dosage is for you or your pet.
- The next step is to enter your weight per pound into the CBD dosage calculator.
- The final step of the CBD dosage calculator will show you a recommended safe daily dosage of CBD.
CBDGamma has developed this CBD dosage calculator to help its valued customers get the maximum benefit out of their CBD products. If you have any questions about the CBDGamma dosage calculator, don’t hesitate to get in contact. We are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Guide to Understanding Calculation of CBD Dosage
If you want to know how much CBD you should consume daily to stay calm, happy, and relaxed, then you’ve come to the right place! Read this guide till the very end to understand how your recommended daily CBD intake is calculated.
If you didn’t know already, the ideal daily CBD intake varies depending on the individual’s age, gender, weight, height, genetics, and other physical conditions.
Some people can get their desired results from as little as one milligram, while others may need to consume one hundred milligrams to start feeling comfortable.
In this guide, we will explain everything you need to know about the recommended daily dose of CBD—from how it’s calculated to how to find your sweet spot.
3 Golden Rules for Taking CBD
For maximizing the effects of CBD to enjoy optimal results, follow these 3 golden rules:
- There’s No One-Size-Fits-All. When it comes to how much CBD to take, there’s no one-size-fits-all. As we have mentioned earlier, some users need to consume more than others for reaching their desired results. So you have to find your personal sweet spot. For doing so, you have to experiment and make adjustments according to the results you obtain from your experiments.
- Everyone Has a Sweet Spot. If you want to enjoy maximum benefits of CBD, you should take neither too little nor too much. You should find the sweet spot—the ideal daily intake for your body. In most cases, people who give up on CBD are the ones who don’t get the right amount. They get frustrated and claim that CBD doesn’t work for them. However, in reality, it probably would have worked if they had followed a process to calculate their optimal intake.
- Start Low and Increase Gradually. When you start going to the gym, you gradually increase your workout intensity. The same goes for CBD. It’s best to start low and increase the dosage for CBD over time until you find your sweet spot. One important thing to note here is that patience is key during the process. Because even though some people get results immediately, the vast majority start seeing results after a few weeks.
Finding Your Sweet Spot
So, we have talked a lot about the sweet spot. But how do you calculate it? Here’s the process:
- Finding your sweet spot is a gradual process. Start with a tiny dosage, say 5-10 mg for the first week. Now, if you don’t experience any change, then you can increase to 10-20 mg. Keep on increasing little by little until you start experiencing optimal effects.
- Another thing to note here is that you should consider the condition you’re trying to treat (if you’re trying to treat one). People use CBD to get relief from all sorts of health problems—from chronic pain to epilepsy to glaucoma.
- People who suffer from seizures, severe pain, or other extreme issues require higher CBD dosages up to 1000 mg CBD per day.
How Our CBD Dosage Calculator Works
Our online tool is essentially a calculator that takes your personal details such as your age, weight, and height to determine the recommended CBD dosage for you.
What makes our calculator special is that it allows you to select an ailment that you’re trying to treat. Once you do, it takes the ailment into account and gives you an ideal hemp dosage estimate.
Our calculator also serves as a dosage converter of units. So no matter the method you’re using to take CBD, you can easily convert milliliters into milligrams, vice versa, and so on.
As you can convert from one unit to another, therefore, our online tool also serves as a free tincture calculator, liquid dosage calculator, and oil weight calculator.
We Calculate Dosage Based on Weight
When it comes to the relation of CBD calculation with weight, there are two schools of thought:
- One is that weight is irrelevant because CBD acts directly on the cannabinoid receptors found in the brain and spinal cord. These receptors are almost identical in every person.
- The second school of thought is that because CBD encounters other tissues before reaching the cannabinoid receptors, the size of our body plays an important role in determining how much CBD is required.
We agree with the latter because, according to the study of obesity and pharmacokinetic, we consider the following factors affecting absorption in relation to weight:
- Absorption Rate. It’s the rate at which CBD is absorbed by our body’s endocannabinoid system.
- Distribution Rate. It’s the rate at which CBD is distributed through our organs. Now, because some parts of our body have receptors that accept cannabinoids (each at a different rate), the distribution rate of CBD plays an important role in its absorption.
So, it’s clear from this study that our weight directly impacts how much CBD is required by our body.
Now that you know our 3 golden rules and how to figure out CBD dosage using our calculator, let’s talk about your options for meeting your daily CBD requirements.
The 4 Most Common Methods of Consuming CBD
If you didn’t know already, there are many methods of consuming CBD. We will discuss the 4 most common ones in depth to help you make an informed decision on which one is best suited for you.
Tinctures come in two forms: drop and spray. Both of these are put directly into your mouth. They are the most popular and easiest-to-use CBD products. Tinctures are also capable of carrying the most amount of CBD per volume as compared to the other methods. The only downside is that not all tincture bottles display the CBD amount per dose. But this isn’t a big problem, as you can just get one that displays the CBD tincture dose.
If you want a safe CBD product, then topicals are what you’re looking for. They are balms and body rubs that can be safely applied to your body. However, the downside to topicals is that they’re not as effective as the other methods. A whole lot of them is required to make up an effective dose—which can be quite expensive.
- Vape Pens.
Although vape pens are easy to use and the quickest form of delivering CBD into your bloodstream, they’re quite addictive. You can end up going way over your required dosage. If you can control yourself, then we recommend vape pens. Otherwise, you should go with tinctures or edibles.
If you want to enjoy some flavor while consuming CBD, then edible including pills, muffins, and gummies, are for you! However, the downside to edibles is that it takes a long time for your body to digest them. Also, some edibles contain only a little amount of CBD, which isn’t enough to meet your daily requirements. As you can see, each one has its own benefits and drawbacks. Now, because we can’t predict what you prefer, you’re the only one who can decide which method works best for you!
Now, the last thing left to explain is how to measure the amount of CBD in edibles, vape pens, and oil drops. So, let’s get straight to it.
How to Measure CBD in Edibles or capsules?
As we mentioned earlier, the bioavailability of edibles is lower than the other methods. But the bright side is that figuring out the amount of CBD you’re consuming through edibles is pretty straightforward.
Just read the packaging for the amount of CBD it contains. Most edibles contain 10-25 milligrams of CBD per gummy or capsule.
WE RECOMMEND STARTING SLOW. Eat only one gummy or capsule and wait at least 2 hours before you take more. This way, your digestive system will have enough time to get comfortable.
How to Measure CBD in Vape Pens?
Measuring CBD amount in vaping is based on your instincts. Since there’s no easy or proper way to calculate how much CBD is in the pen, you have to rely on your feelings.
Once you fill your vape pen or tank with an e-liquid and start taking hits from it, see how it feels. After taking one or two hits, stop to check if you feel relief within the next few minutes.
If you don’t, keep on taking one or two hits until you start getting the relief you’ve been craving for so long.
How To Measure CBD in Oil Drops?
INSTEAD OF COUNTING THE DROPS, COUNT THE CBD OIL DOSE IN MILLILITERS. Because calculating milliliters is easier and more accurate than counting drops. Now, let’s talk about how you can measure milliliters:
It is a common misconception that 20 drops of oil equal 1 milliliter. Although this is the correct measurement in some cases, however, for others it’s not.
After extensive testing, we found that the number of drops to make up one milliliter (of hemp oil dosages) can vary from 20 to 55. So, how can you check what’s the drop to milliliter ratio for the product you’re buying?
By using an oil weight calculator such as graduated droppers or calibrated oral syringes with markings to help you measure CBD oil dosages in milliliters. Some brands provide these tools along with their products and others don’t.
If the product you bought doesn’t, then you can buy one of these tools from your local pharmacy. If that’s not an option, then you can go online and purchase from Amazon or any other marketplace.
At CBDgamma, it is our pride to deliver purchased items with speed. Usually, it takes around 2 and 3 days to get your items and will take about a day to process new orders. Please note that tracking information for carriers may not be immediately available.
CBDgamma ships the proprietary hemp oil extract to all the states in the US. The 2018 Farm bill classifies hemp oil as a product with less than 0.3% THC, and therefore safe for use. And because our products have less than 0.3% THC, federal law allows us to ship to your doorstep in all the 50 states.
We will accept returns under particular conditions. Nonetheless, it is up to you to find out the relevant rules and regulations controlling CBD oil and marijuana products in your country. If for any particular reason your order does not arrive, we are ready to take the next steps to remedy the situation. Go through our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
CBDgamma ships the hemp oil to over 40 countries including Austria, Argentina, Brazil, Belize, Bulgaria, Australia, Columbia, China, Chile, Cyprus, Croatia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, England, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Germany, Georgia, France, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Hungary, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Mexico, Lithuania, Antilles, Paraguay, Northern Ireland, Peru, Norway, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Uruguay, and US Virgin Islands among others.
We leave it up to the CBD oil customer to determine the relevant laws and regulations regarding CBD oil in your country. If your order is undelivered, we are always ready to help by taking the next steps. If you have shipping questions or regarding the payment procedures, please feel free to contact us. We are here for you.
Yes we offer same day delivery or pick up service for our local customers,our office located at beautiful Venice,CA. BUT It is highly recommended to call US and confirm availability of product before cooming as we don’t carry some brands products at our Venice office.